If you are a voice over artist and you want to avoid the monotony in intonation, it is important that you emphasize certain details such as important words, pronunciation, tone, intensity, and pauses.
Here are some tips for your voice over works:
- Stress words that should be highlighted or that are especially complicated; To call them with modulation variations.
- Read the text aloud beforehand.
- You have to be correct in the language.
- Don’t read, count.
- Don’t use vulgarisms.
- Know the foreign pronunciations without becoming pedantic, especially in German and French.
- Do volume tests, to control that ours is neither too high nor too low.
We hope this tips help your to improve you to abilities as a voice over artist.