If you are currently planning a radio commercial, it’s very important to know which type of voice is the most appropriate to use. In this article we will show you the different styles of voice over that you can use.
- Announcer Voice: It’s the one that informs or reads an advertising text. He or She represents the voice of the advertiser and is responsible for reading the closing of the slogans identifying the product.
- Popular Character: A famous person explaining the benefits that he or she has obtained with the product.
- Interpretation: An actor that interprets a fictional character of the advertising text. They usually appear in dialogues as well as in special dramatizations.
- Spontaneous Voices: These are non-professional voices that give you a testimony. These voices are generally from normal people, however sometimes are actors posing as anonymous citizens. Their most outstanding attributes are their sincerity and the confidence they produce.
- Experts: Information offered by an expert voice (doctors or scientists). This is the best choice to sale products, because an expert’s voice can give more credibility to consumers.
- Values of environment: Voices that serve to configure an outside environment.
- Sung voices: Voice or voices that sing a jingle.
At our hispanic voice over talent agency we can help you to define which style and which voice is right for your radio commercial. Contact us and request more information about our voice over recording studio services in Mexico.